Programs - HIGH-IMPACT COMMUNICATION
The primary goal of High Impact Communication is to reduce resistance to improving any performance which can
increase the bottom line. Participants will use workbook pages and small group discussions to outline specific
- The Martial Art of Communication
- Five Levels of Clear Communication: These steps focus on distinguishing the fact from valuable opinions and
judgments; recognize and responsibly express emotions; identify meaning, clarify expectations and requests for
- The Stages of Creating Supportive Agreements: Participants will follow a step-by-step process to eliminate misun-derstandings,
identify common ground when differences exist with other team members on essential work issues
before progressing to creating new, more mutually supportive agreements and action steps.
- Feedback in the Workplace: Participants will discuss what is appropriate and what is in appropriate in relation to
giving and receiving feedback in a professional setting.
- The Feedback Sandwich Technique
- Use principles of the Martial Arts to reduce resistance and gain leverage.
- Apply the Feedback Sandwich model to typical workplace scenarios to give clear, direct, supportive, and construc-tive
- Resolve 50-90% of disagreements and misunderstandings.
- Reduce the resistance of others to your point of view.
- Commitment to Action: At the end of each module, participants review all techniques, recommendations, and
personal discoveries from the class, and individually choose one thing they will practice to build a new habit for
creating successful work relationships.
- Highly interactive
- Course will be approximately 30% presentation, with activities, exercises, group and dyad discussions.
- Available support materials include: workbook, audio tapes, video tape, reminder cards, reminder mug.
- Facilitator package is available for in-house training with video tape, audio tapes, Facilitator Instruction manual,
and Participant manuals.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- One to three days
- The course time and content can be customized to fit the client’s needs.
Contact: Stephen Haslam
Houston, TX. 77098,