Programs - THE ART OF LEADERSHIP
This program develops the 'art of leadership' with skills in three phases. Phase One develops personal power and effectiveness. Phase Two adds motivation and decision making skills to shift management habits from the Industrial Age to the Information Age. Phase Three enlists the creative support of all employees in building a vision for the future, and generate the commitment and loyalty to meet it. You can download a PDF file that proposes a New Supervisor Training Program. You can also view a series of articles on Leadership that we have written which communicate our approach to Leadership.
Consensus Decision-Making Flowchart is a central component of Information Age Leadership.
- Identify outdated work and supervisory habits which keep the organization stuck.
- Prioritize which goals are most needed to achieve progress in a competitive environment.
- Through principles of the martial arts, learn to reduce resistance in others to your ideas.
- Enhance the ability to reduce resistance, gain cooperation, and build a consensus of commitment to organizational
- Use High Impact Communication Skills to build trust.
- Turn conflicts into success.
- Examine the challenges of traditional “top-down” authority decisions versus exploring the benefits of RI’s unique
- Apply the Decision Making Grid to determine when and how to involve others in a decision.
- Use The Dimensions of Leadership Profile to strengthen each leader in three ways:
- Discover what they value in themselves as a leader.
- Learn what kind of leaders each person prefers to be.
- Determine the dimensions of leadership most needed to improve.
- Constructively manage your own emotions, and the emotional reactions of others.
- Highly interactive
- Course will be approximately 30% presentation, with activities, exercises, group and dyad discussions.
- Available support materials include: workbook, audio tapes, video tape, reminder cards, reminder mug.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- One to three days
- The course time and content can be customized to fit the client’s needs.
Houston, TX. 77098,